No project is too big or too small.
General Industrial and Commercial Construction
- General Construction Work, Fast Track Construction, Time & Material Coordination, Competitive Bidding, Start-Up & Close-Out, Tenant Improvement
- Conceptual Estimate, Value Engineering, Bidding, Scheduling, Facility Maintenance, Coordination, Construction Team Management, Plant Relocation/Expansion
Structural Steel Contractors and Fabricators
- Equipment Platforms, Mezzanines, Supports, Building Seismic Upgrades, Catwalks, Handrails, Awnings, ADA Compliance, Equipment Moving/Rigging
Sheet Metal Contractors and Fabricators
- Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminum, Tube Steel – Chutes, Guards, Tanks, Hoppers, Hoods, Ductwork, Silos
- Pits, Vaults, Trenches, Machine/Building Foundations, Structural Pads, Tank Pads, Equipment Pads
- AQMD Pollution Control Systems
- Paint Booths and Sanding Booths
- Conveyor Systems
- Industrial Exhaust Systems
- Clean Rooms
Facilities Maintenance and Construction
- Building modifications
- Structural repair and upgrades
- Facility shutdowns
- Emergency repairs
On Budget. On-Time. Every Time.
Why Choose UDC Corporation
Since 1984, UDC has been dedicated to safety, operational excellence, and customer satisfaction. We are a focused and driven operation that prides itself on three key elements that have given us our reputation in 100% customer satisfaction: Delivering on time, always staying on budget and open communication with our customers.
We build long-lasting relationships with our customers that deliver value, quality workmanship, and communication at all levels. UDC creates partnerships through performance, expertise, and teamwork. Built on a strong reputation, UDC provides turnkey solutions to a wide range of industries and markets. Whether your project is big or small, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
join our team
UDC Corporation currently employs approximately 110 full time-persons. We are always taking applications. Some of our positions include:
- Sales Staff by Division
- Concrete Masons
- Project Managers, Supervisors & Administrators
- Field Installers
- Shop Layout Mechanics
- Maintenance Millwrights
- AWS & LA. Certified Welders